Monday 18 April 2011

Good Start

I'm off to a good start 2 posts in one day.

I am on holiday from work for a few days for my boys birthdays. We had a lovely sunny day at home which involved playing with lego. I have forgotten how much fun lego is.


Here is Alex with the castle I made him. This is a 2 player game the aim of which is to create the strongest castle so that your lego people are not knocked over when the lego ball is thrown at your castle (its a game my husband played when he was a boy which my eldest Ben has soon become addicted to). Alex insisted on having a door after I had finished building it so luckily I incorporated a hatch door on top.


Here is the winner. Again I had to make this one too. Chewbacca is inside he was the only guy standing at the end I just couldn't knock him over.

No comments: