Wednesday 20 April 2011

Happy friend

It was my first day back at work today after a week off it was a shame to leave the boys after such a lovely week. But on the flip side it was great to see all my friends / colleagues at work.

I finished a bracelet for my friend Jemma last night; using a pattern of Marcie Abney it was in last years June/July edition of Beadwork. It came in handy as my friend wanted an interesting bracelet to go with a new dress she had bought. I only had size 9 czech seed beads but it still has worked a treat I also added a press stud clasp rather than finishing it with the beaded toggle .

To say she loved it would be an understatement. There were many compliments on this from my other friends at work. Thanks to  Marcie Abney, please if you like this you should see more of her inspirational work on her fabulous blog la bella joya.

No comments: